Friday, July 25, 2008

So mean......

Here it goes....I used to have a boyfriend I meant a so so stupid boyfriend...!!!He dont communicate with me...He didnt textme or even try to call me to knowif im ok..For short,He doesn't care for me..and it's as if i care for him either,hahaha!But you know what,it hurts me...I so so love that guy that i can't sleep at night thinking of him....So,I start to make flirt with other guy..Believe it or not,I have 3 boyfriends right now....Some of my friends tells me that i am so mean to the point that I dont stick to one...But that's what Im doing right now,I really dont wanna stick to one...Dont blame me,coz me either dont even know the reason why am i doing this....I just wanna enjoy my life right now...I dont wanna take things so seriously....And I guess,there's nothig wrong with that....Enjoy life,besides im still young...I can do whatever I want...And I can have what i want...THE END!!

No comments: